There was a strange yellow ball of light in the sky today, I think it may have been the sun! I don't think the sun has been out for weeks. Even though it was only in the mid-30's, it felt warmer with the sun out and no wind. There is still quite a bit of snow in the yard, but all of the concrete was snow-free, so the kids got out this afternoon to ride their bikes and scooters. I saw two people wearing short sleeved t-shirts and shorts today. It's like summer up here when it makes it into the 30's :). First pic I took with my cell phone of the front of the house two days ago....it was raining/snowing and thoroughly disgusting outside.
getting the mail from the boxes across the street. you can see how much snow we still have!
There is a tax prep place up by the mall that has people dress as either Uncle Sam or the Statue of Liberty and walk up and down the sidewalk waving and beckoning to people to come in to get their taxes done. Today it was Uncle Sam's turn :).
No comments:
Post a Comment