Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lotsa snow

We went over to Grandpa Jim's this weekend armed with the snowblower and 2 shovels to see if we could make a dent in his driveway.  Um, no.  The little snowblower wasn't about to get any of that snow gone...it was hip deep in a lot of places, and icy hard.  So hard that Grandpa's new truck got stuck at the end of the driveway.  He got pulled out today by a kind neighbor (and we use the term 'neighbor' loosely....this guy lives about 5 miles away...that's actually a pretty close neighbor there!), so has the use of his truck back.  After going to church this morning, we headed back without helping a whole lot!  Had a good lunch at church though!

Not sure if it comes out in this pic, but the snow IS pretty and sparkly! 


I'm starting to see peeks of the grass in our yard!  It was beautiful today, I think it was in the 50's.  Still have way too much snow on the ground.  Our backyard is insane.....when I was out on the deck today I counted *33* webkinz and stuffed animals that the dogs have drug out there over the winter.  It will be an interesting clean up out there, it will probably take us several hours to get all the dog surprises gone!

No comments: