I ordered that tooth fairy pillow just in time, because Grace lost her first tooth today!!!!! She was eating a strawberry (? Not sure how that could do anything?) at lunch at school and felt it crack and get really loose. So one of the first grade teachers (apparently she is the designated first grade tooth puller) pulled it out the rest of the way. Everyone always wants to lose a tooth at school because you get your name on the tooth chart and get a little plastic tooth box.
Have I mentioned how excited she is? She said "Mom, in this picture I want to make the "YESSS" move!".
I asked her how much she thought the tooth fairy would bring her. She said $10. Hmmm...does the tooth fairy know there is a recession?
On a side note, Matt's track career lasted one day. He decided it wasn't for him (which I probably could have told him, but it was good that he tried!!).
No comments:
Post a Comment