Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 15, 2009

More Snow and crazy bugs in the dryer

Here are Tyler and Matt playing on the snowbank in front of my Dad's house. I am standing right outside of the front door...the snow is seriously this high! It's probably an 8 foot drift, and covers most of the front yard!


Yesterday I did a load of coats & snowpants because they were soaked after playing in the snow. When I took them out of the dryer, I noticed these 3 scary spiders inside:

Today I did another load of laundry, and when I went to fold and take out of the dryer, I noticed THESE scary bugs inside:

2 comments:

Velda said...

That's INSANE snow!!!!!!! lol bugs..we used to do that my mother, she HATED the things lol

Heidi said...

That should be the end of the bugs that migrated from Minnesota to North Dakota!