Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New kitchen




Ok, new kitchen paint I guess. Rich and I painted the kitchen Sunday...it's a light sage green called 'Song of Summer'. I planned it around the bird plates my Grandma gave me a long time ago. I always sort of chuckled at the bird plates, until I took them out again recently and realized that they are really pretty! There are 12 different ones, and I ordered 4 vertical plate racks (3 plates on each) that will hang under the shelves. I'm waiting on the plate racks, a couple of shelf knickknacks, and the window treatments to come in the mail. We installed a new pendant light fixture today too! I think it will look nice once it's all pulled together!

On a different note, I know all I've yakked about is my family's sickness lately, but now Grace, Matt, and Rich are sick too. Actually Ben is better....he went back to school today. Rich has missed 2 days of work, Matt missed school today, and Grace came home after school hot as a little firecracker. Fevers, coughs and aches for all :(. How pathetic and sad is this??

No comments: