
I have spring fever! It was in the lower 50's today, and supposed to be 60 tomorrow! Woohoo! Maybe I can open the windows and de-germ my house. Grace and Matt stayed home from school today, but both are better. They should be ok for school tomorrow...it's amazing how quickly kids bounce back. While I was thinking of how happy I was that everyone was on the mend, the school nurse calls me to say that Tyler is in her office with a 101.3 degree temp. :( Hopefully his will be a quick flu bug too. I let Grace and Matt go outside for a while this afternoon, I think a little fresh air did them good. Our backyard looks like a Webkinz graveyard...Lucy has been dragging them out all winter and when the snow melted I counted 12 Webkinz lying about! Crazy dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment