Grace looovvvveeesss her American Girl doll she got for Christmas. Loves it. She has been dying for the bed...we have searched Target for the generic American Girl doll bed (their brand is Our Generation), but haven't found it yet. We were going to get the armoire for the clothes and accessories too, but instead we made one ourselves! Target had these white storage cabinets for 24.99 this week....we bought some new knobs, some decals and a tension rod and voila! An armoire! Considering the fact that the real AG armoire is $345 and smaller, I'd say we did pretty well!
And this is sort of funny in an egotistical 5 year old way (ha)... When I went to tuck Grace in last night I noticed that she had written on her castle bed:

It says "Prinses Gracie is pritty" . Oh brother!
1 comment:
BRILLIANT!!!!!!! What is with these girls named Gracie/Grace writing on furniture grrrrr! lol
Post a Comment