Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New kid

I volunteer in Grace's kindergarten class for an hour every Wednesday morning. Today I got to meet the new boy, Lennon. He moved from a different school in Ankeny, and has told all of the kids his life story, including the fact that he has a girlfriend back at his old school and the fact that he has 4 cavities. I got to talking to him today (he's really cute and talkative), I asked him if he liked it at Northwest. He said yes, he likes it a lot. Then he said "Have you heard about me?"...like maybe he has a bad 'rep' over at Terrace Elementary or something :). Then he tells me "I've had 20,482 bloody noses!". LOL! I say, wow Lennon that's a lot...in your whole life or just since you moved? He said his whole life. Then he tells me his mom got pulled over this morning by a cop LOL. Oh Lennon....I'm sure your mom is happy that you are a good sharer!

Ben did an assignment Monday that compared him to Martin Luther King, Jr. He said that MLK had one brother and one sister. And then he said that he had 2 brothers, and one vicious sister. Meaning our sweet angel-demon Grace LOLOL!

Grace did an inauguration day drawing of her saying "I want to be President", which is kind of cute! She also drew a kid laying on a stretcher looking injured. She probably knocked the kid out on her way to the top...I wouldn't put it past her.

No comments: