Total Pageviews

Monday, January 12, 2009

Mooooore snow





Yes, we got another couple of inches today...but the worst is going to be tonight when the wind starts and the Blizzard Warning kicks in. Grace made the cutest snowman today after school...she was outside for a long time playing in it. Tucker had a ball out there with her too! I'm glad somebody likes it!
Yesterday I spent an 2 hours cleaning Grace's disastrous room. I swear I just spent my morning doing the same thing not very long ago. I took a garbage bag full of trash and a garbage bag full of toys out of that room and it's still packed full. And this girl has a birthday coming up??!! She said to me "Mom, take a picture of my clean room and put it on the internet!" :).

1 comment:

Velda said...

LMAO I *so* have to take a photo of Z's room. Before and after. I cannot believe how alike they are. As wild as it is, I'm glad she's not strange or something..oh wait, she's my daughter lol..

LOVE LOVE LOVE the very very pretty snowman! Gosh she is such a beautiful girl!