Total Pageviews

Friday, January 2, 2009

Tyler got some playing time!

Tyler got to play in the sophomore game tonight against Indianola. He's what we affectionately call a 'bench warmer' :). But he really plays hard, and he did such a great job tonight! We took the gang down to Indianola to watch him play....Ben played his Nintendo DS, Matt videotaped, and Grace caused trouble by spilling Ben's blue Power Ade all over the bleachers. Good times.
I took 44 pictures of Tyler :)...here are a few.
This is the giant kid who my shortest-guy-on-the-team had to fight for rebounds against. He looked like a linebacker.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Tyler!! I'm so sorry I had to work and missed the game... keep up the good work.. hope I can get to one next week!!
love you, Grandma Cathy

Anonymous said...

T-man...work on securing the jersey number 24 for next season. Both your uncle and grandma wore that number for Ankeny during their accomplished basketball careers. Great job getting in there. Keep at it!