Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

We've been TP'ed!







This morning we woke up to lots and lots of toilet paper......in the trees, bushes, basketball hoop and yard. We have no idea who did it, but I'm sure it involves Tyler or Matt's friends somehow. Too bad they are in North Dakota and couldn't clean up the mess themselves! The TP part wasn't too bad, the worst part was that they wrote in red window paint on my front picture window and on the basketball hoop backboard! And to top it all off they had the gall to write CYCLONES! What?! And Tyler, I have a feeling this is about you....they wrote TK on the backboard LOL.
Matt says all the popular kids get TP'ed, so I guess we should be flattered that Tyler is so cool, right? :)

1 comment:

Velda said...

lol wow glad he's cool lol....maybe it would have been raw eggs if he wasn't cool lol