
We had a rather uneventful day today. It was cool and cloudy, so the kids played inside at Grandma's most of the morning. When they came home we went across the street to the park. Grace and Eli were playing a game on the slide where they sort of dogpiled on each other going up the slide. Luckily, we were the only people at the park so it was ok :). Eli accidentally stepped on Grace's head once and the game was over....I told her she shouldn't be laying on the slide in the first place! We came home and took Eli over to Jake's house to play. When he got home they played in the backyard for awhile while we grilled some chicken for supper. I'm pleased to announce that Eli ate most of his food tonight! Woohoo, I'm getting better! After baths they decided to watch some Disney channel and eat popsicles. Next, off to bed!
Oh, I forgot the obligatory flower picture. This is my mom's purple clematis...it's SO pretty!
No comments:
Post a Comment