I last blogged on June 23rd, that's just crazy! The card reader I use to upload my pictures wasn't working. That and the fact that Rich got a job offer in Bismarck, ND; we put our house on the market; we have been to North Dakota twice since then; the kids have had swim lessons, camps, VBS (two of them!); we sold our house (after 8 days and 16 showings); we bought a house in ND; and we've had a couple of birthdays thrown in. Lots and lots and lots going on, can you say STRESS? But I'm going to try and keep my blog well updated from here on out, especially since we'll be way too far from grandparents, parents, and siblings.
I'll start with a few pics from our ND trip to Grandpa Jim's. Joel, Heidi, Eli and Noah came over too, it was very relaxing and the kids had a great time! I've discovered that if I move the pictures to put them under the text, they won't enlarge when you click on them. So I left the pics up at the top and added some text to them.
No comments:
Post a Comment