Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick-or-Treating






















Ben and Grace went out trick-or-treating tonight. They both looked cute...Ben was Mario from Super Mario Bros. but forgot to put on his fuzzy mustache, darn it! Oh well. Grace looked cute as a witch too. It wasn't bad out, weather wise! It was probably in the upper 40's, but with sweatshirts underneath their costumes they were fine. Ben actually ducked out before Grace...he got too cold and was done after a couple blocks. Grace kept on going until her cauldron was full :). Tyler stayed home to pass out candy and Matt went to his friend Isaiah's to spend the night.

2 comments:

Velda said...

GREAT costumes! lol Zoe was a witch too, does that surprise you? Lol...we had a Mario here last night and it was my FAVE costume, I couldn't help but break out into the music from Mario and the kid looked at me like I had 3 heads..something tells me it was mom or dad's idea for Mario on that little one...lol

Heidi said...

The costumes were great! Joel has never shared with me the importance of carving pumpkins in your family. One of my friends just mentioned how not fun it is, and I made a comment about that being the reason Eli is almost 6 and has never carved one. Later that night Eli said, "I sure wish I could carve a pumpkin sometime". Hmm... I guess we'll make sure we do that next year.