Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 15, 2009

The blog about nothing

Seriously, this blog is so incredibly boring (Heidi, I'm right there with ya!). We are boring people who have been doing a whole lot of nothing.

We had snow last week...I know that Ankeny had snow too. Not much...it all melted within the day, but Tyler thought the world was ending (oh, does he have a fun winter driving experience coming up!) because he was sliding all over in the Jeep. The Jeep (and Tyler) were unscathed you'll all be happy to know! I thought the saying was FROST on the pumpkin, not snow!

"The" school pictures came back...the ones we had such outfit issues for. And surprise, they are cute! With the super tantrum we kind of ran out of time to do her hair, so that isn't great, but otherwise they are pretty good. Tyler's crack me up....they were taken when we were at the hotel, and he had scraped his forehead on the bottom of the pool so he has a scab on his head. Matt's tennis pics came back too. This is the "I'm too cheap to buy pictures" picture of a picture.

Ben is studying the midwest in school so he was labeling states in this pic. He's doing fairly well in school...he's really inconsistent in his grades though, I'm sure that's a product of his ADD. He's really smart but he just doesn't concentrate enough to do well on some assignments. Grace went to the pumpkin patch for a field trip in school this week, and someone set off the fire alarm with 5 minutes to go in the day on Wednesday by burning their microwave popcorn. The fire truck and police car were there....I'm not sure the principal was happy.

Here is Lucy near my slipper about 10 minutes before the poor slipper was chewed to bits. Guilty?












WHY is the formatting so wonky on this blog lately? It's driving me crazy. Please forgive the herky-jerky words and pics...I try to line them up when I post and it is being crazy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Jen, for the new pictures and update.... Give the kids a hug and kiss for me... Love, Grandma Cathy