
Santa paid us a visit on christmas morning, and the kids got way too much, as usual! I think everyone was happy with their presents though. Grace got lots of dolls, barbies, movies, and clothes. Ben got some DS games, pj's, a robe, a microscope, and some Wii accessories. Matt got a new coat, jersey, moccasin slippers like Grandpa Jim's , some PSP games, and accessories. Tyler got his combined christmas and birthday gift, a new laptop (that I secretly covet and play with when he's not looking :) ). We had a great christmas, and realize how very lucky we all are. We delivered some toys for the local Toys For Tots campaign, so the kids would know just how great they really do have it. It's easy for them to lose perspective sometimes.
Matt also got a Snuggie for Christmas.....after seeing the informercial many times, we all decided it would be the perfect gift for him. Every morning Matt brings his bed comforter downstairs and wraps up in it all morning, dragging it with him all through the house. Perfect solution...the Snuggie! Ben got a robe and loves wearing it all day too.
1 comment:
LOL! Griffy & I want the snuggies too. I guess they bombard everyone everywhere with that thing!! ~Amy
Post a Comment