Grace: I want to be a doctor so I can give other people shots. And I am NOT having a baby, it hurts your tummy too much. I might adopt ONE. And whoever I marry can be the cook and make food.
Ben: I want to be a substitute math teacher, then I only have to work once in awhile. Oh, and I also want to study North Dakota. You and dad can live with me too.
Tyler: Although paleontologist is still in the running from when he was 5, he now wants to be whatever he can be at the University of Iowa. He knows what college, he just isn't sure of the major. I told him he'd be a good vet. He said "no mom, then I'd have to go to Iowa State, and that would NEVER happen!".
Matt: I want to be a sports analyist on ESPN, that is if the NBA career falls through.
Here is Ben meditating before bed the other day. He saw this on Avatar, a show on Nickelodeon.
No comments:
Post a Comment