Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Benny boy!






I am the worst mother ever. I forgot to blog yesterday that my 3rd child is now 9! His birthday was yesterday, and of course I forgot to write about it. His party was today though, so that counts, right?
Yesterday he hurried right home from school to open his presents from us before Dad left for work. He got some Star Wars toys, some new Funkeys, and a couple DVD's. Today was his party at Grandma Cathy's....it was a Wall-E party. My mom made the cake in a cute Wall-E cake pan, and I decorated the top with icing. I hesitate to put a pic here because I don't want anyone turning the pic into Cake Wrecks :). She also made him a small cake just for Ben to eat. Ben had a great time...he got a Nintendo DS, games, the Wall-E DVD, some books, and some cool cash. Then the kids hit on the Wall-E pinata that Ben and Aunt Linda made. Here are a few pics from yesterday and today.
Monday afternoon he has invited 5 of his friends to a party at Recess (kind of like Chuck-E-Cheese). So more partyin' to come!

No comments: