Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 19, 2008

You've been DOT'ed

Poor Tyler. He wrapped up 6 weeks of Driver's Ed today, with his final driving test. He passed his class test a couple of weeks ago, and just needed to complete the driving test. He actually passed the driving test, but (in teen lingo) 'got DOT'ed', which means he performed an unsafe action and has to do the driving test at the Dept of Transportation when he goes in for his license in February. I'm sure he'll do fine....I think he was nervous today. What was the unsafe action you say? Oh, he blew through a stop sign and his driver's ed instructor had to slam on the auxilliary brake. Oops. He was pretty upset with himself, but I know he'll do fine in February. Here's the ominous RED STAMP:

2 comments:

Velda said...

Darn! Good luck in February Tyler!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad T-man...I ran a red light in 1986 during driver's ed which caused the instructor to hit his brakes. But I quickly slipped him $20 and the problem went away. Next time make sure you have cash in your pocket...