Total Pageviews

Friday, October 10, 2008

Beautiful fall day






What a gorgeous day. I wish I could freeze this time of year, it's just beautiful with all of the leaves changing color. I made Grace put a corduroy coat and brown pants on so I could get some pics of her in the leaves, even though it was 73 degrees outside today. Shorts and a tshirt and flip flops just didn't scream "fall" to me. Ben was feeling better this afternoon, so he went to Marshalltown with his friend Jeff, Tyler is at his friend Andy's, and Matt was playing football with the neighborhood boys, so Grace was the only victim I could find. We went up to a local park with great trees.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Did you hear we had snowflakes here today (at 11:45 am)???

Jennifer said...

You have GoT to be kidding me! It was seriously 73 here today...the kids were in shorts and no shoes. Glad you made it back ok, I was thinking of you!

Velda said...

Gosh Jen, your Grace just gets more and more gorgeous every time I see her. I showed my Zoe Grace and she says your Gracie is very pretty (we have a daycare girl named Gracie lol)