Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin carving

We carved our pumpkins last night, with Grandma Cathy's help! They turned out cute...
I know they are hard to see...I tried w/out the flash and it was blurry. Matt's is in front of him, Tyler's is in front of Grace, Ben's is on the right on the front step, and Grace's is on the left front step.

Grace's is Ariel (The Little Mermaid)...it's from a pattern her friend Ava gave her. It looks more like Jane Jetson, but we can pretend :).

2 comments:

Velda said...

Wonder how many old people will 'know' Jane his wife....their son elroy lol......oh the memories...

Going to ask Z girl tommorow if she recognizes her as mermaid lol

Jennifer said...

LOL...I had to sing that song in my head to come up with the right name! Not sure what I did wrong with Ariel...but she definitely looks like a 50's cartoon character :).