Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

For Uncle Joel


Did you see these? I found them at Hy-Vee....they had Franken Berry too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way. I have been randomly looking for Frankenberry with no success. I may have to go to The Wal-Mart and find me some...and maybe the kids too...

Velda said...

OMG Jen....I grew up on Frankenberry, Booberry and Count Chocula my entire childhood. Eventually you couldn't buy Boo or Frank anymore....I found some down in NYS a few years back, bought 2 boxes of each (the cereal) I was SO excited. What was I thinking???????? My tastebuds must have changed, they were horrible lol..but I bet my kids would love the fruit rollups, I'll have to see if I can find them next time I go down to the USA.

Jennifer said...

V...if you ever want me to send you some I will! They aren't as available after halloween, but I can find them sometimes at Target. My brother (Joel) was a Boo Berry fiend when he was little :).