Rich has the weekend off and we spent the day working on outside projects. I painted the front door Burgundy Red, and Rich and Don put in a new entry door on the garage. They also took the small deck off the back patio, and reinstalled the steps. It makes the cement much more usable for us with our big patio table. Here are some preliminary pics of the garage door...I painted it Burgundy Red also, but it looks much redder in the picture than the front door does, even though they are the same color. We haven't installed the doorknob yet, and they still have some trimwork to finish.

And the front door:

The backyard sans deck:

And Don's work in progress...the front landscaping. He added mulch to the front circle today:

1 comment:
Looks great!!!! I really like the back patio area. Don is a concrete expert, so if you need a new patio let him know. Thanks for waiting until I left to make all those nice improvements. What are you trying to tell me? Kind of like waiting for the garbageman to empty the can before you clean it???
Post a Comment