Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Grace Kinney, entrepreneur



While I was shopping this morning, Grace played outside with Grandma and Don. They were working on planting flowers and shrubs, it looks so nice! When I pulled in the driveway, I saw Grace sitting at a little folding table with signs on it waving $4 in the air and screeching "Mommy, mommy, I made four dollars selling my bracelets!!" in her high pitched, ear piercing voice. She was so excited! She made bracelets by twisting pipe cleaners together, and sold them for 25 cents a piece. She actually made $4! A carload of teenage girls bought some, and the old guy down the street bought 2 :).


Her first business venture!

Putting bracelets on poor Donny. He is a good sport, that's for sure!


1 comment:

5esses said...

OMG, she is the cutest!!! Sydney and her friends always try to sell bead bracelets at our garage sales!