Total Pageviews

Monday, June 2, 2008

Road Trip to Moorhead!



Thanks Heidi and Joel for a fun weekend! Grandma Cathy and I took the kids up to Moorhead to meet Grandpa Jim and drop off Tyler and Matt. They'll spend a few weeks over at Grandpa's. It was so good to see Heidi and Joel's cool house and spend time with those sweet boys. Heidi cooked us some yummy food (even worried about supper when she wasn't there!), we went to the mall & Super Duper Wal-Mart and the kids played and played and played. Thanks again for the hospitality guys. And a big thank you to Aunt Linda....we stopped through Minneapolis and she made us lunch both Friday AND Sunday, how nice! We really enjoyed ourselves and Ben's still talking about dusting off the Spanish arrowheads (yes Joel, we saw arrowheads from SPAIN!).


Here are a few pics from our weekend:


Linda's beautiful lilacs




Crazy Noah in Matt's big shoes:


Cousin pileup in the playroom:

And a picture of Noah taken by Grace:

Love you guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming up! It was nice to see everyone and I'm glad we had nice weather (except for the tornado dodging you did on the way up). I like the flower pictures since I have no flowers anywhere near my house or even grass for that matter. I am surrounded by mud. I haven't heard about the Spanish arrowheads...I am jealous...