And I know you Iowa and Illinois people got a LOT of snow in the past few days, but here is a couple pics of ours. It's getting simply ridiculous.
The kids started working on their valentines for school already. Grace the over-achiever wanted to get hers done the second the name list came home from school :).
I think that Grandpa Jim and Joel & the boys are heading over this weekend, as long as the weather is ok. It would be nice if it would NOT snow and NOT be cold for ONE weekend. Well, of course, now that I look I think we're supposed to get snow Saturday and Sunday. Jeeze.
Ben wanted me to show you the drawing he's working on. It's from the game Angry Birds....he's making a 4 sided picture :).
1 comment:
Thanks for the pictures, Jen... it brightens my night when I come home from work and can see new pictures of my too far away grandkids!! I want to hug them!! love you all, mom/grandma
Post a Comment