Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy Birthday RPKII!

Today is Rich's birthday, and he is 44 years old.  So much older than me :)!  Since he is on midnight shifts and Tyler had to work this evening, he decided against going out to eat and just wanted pizza.  I picked him up an extra special birthday apple pie from McDonald's too :).  We have so much cake around here from the party yesterday that noone was interested in cake.  He bought himself a bunch of electronic stuff for his birthday, he's been working on fixing up old turntables and speakers and stuff. 

Ben used some of his birthday money to buy himself an invention kit yesterday....he is so interested in electronics and magnets, which thrills Rich to no end!  He spent forever working on it today, he really likes it.

And a pic of the cute little green pitcher I found at a thrift store for $1.49 last week :).  I love it!

No comments: