Off topic...check out this loaf of french bread I bought at Wal-Mart the other day. I cut off the end and the whole loaf had a big hole in it. Unfortunately we didn't get to have garlic bread that night.
Matt had a basketball game tonight too. Tyler and Rich went to it so I could stay home and get Grace ready for her program. They won by 8 points and played really, really well!!! Rich said it was the best he's seen Matt play. He had 9 points and must have heard our last lecture about playing defense because he had quite a few steals as well. He leaves for his ski trip tomorrow...thanks Grandma C and Grandpa J for the ski trip contributions, Matt says he appreciates it very much :).
2 comments:
Was that Walmart bakery bready??? Walmart bread is my favorite...what a bummer.
Grace's hair was so cute!
I'm very sad about not making the trip this weekend. There I go making plans again. Seriously!
Yes! I remember you telling me that Wal-Mart bread was really good. Most of the time it is, too, not sure what happened to my loaf LOL. I'm really bummed you guys aren't coming too...maybe one weekend it won't be SNOWING. I'm siiiiick of winter.
Post a Comment