Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Rich, Matt bball, Ben cleans

Rich's birthday was Saturday....43!  He bought himself a new hat over Christmas, which was his birthday present.  We got him a neck massager and let him pick what to do Saturday, and he decided that he wanted to go to the Y with the kids.  He worked out a little and I walked around the track with the little kids a bit, then played some basketball.  Then Rich took the little ones swimming. 

Lucy decided to burrow in a comforter and take a nap :).

Matt had a game tonight....possibly one of the most frustrating games of them all.  He had 3 points and played well, although he fouled out (2 were illegal screens :(  ).  A few of the boys on his team can play ok, but my gosh, some can seriously hardly dribble!  I feel bad for them but it's hard to watch.



When I got home from the game, this is what I found:

Yes, that's Ben wearing rubber gloves and cleaning the toilet.  Not sure why, but he decided that he wanted to clean the bathrooms, which was ok by me!

No comments: