Total Pageviews

Monday, September 28, 2009

North Dakota Heritage Center




Grace, Ben and I went the the Heritage Center museum today since they didn't have school. Matt went to a movie and Tyler went to Best Buy so I needed something to do with the little kids. It's a nice museum, and the best part is that it's free! I brought my camera but realized that I forgot to put the memory card in, so I had to take a couple of crummy cell phone pics instead. I have determined that I'm not a very good cell phone photographer, since I cut off both of the statue's heads in these pictures. I got such a kick out of my Iowa kids...there were several statues like the one above that were made of a yellowish cement around the museum. Ben asked if they were made of butter :). Only true Iowa kids would think they were made of butter!