Heidi and i took the kids to Adventureland after nap time Tuesday. Rich is working mid shifts so he was sleeping, and Joel met us there when he got off work. The weather was perfect...mild, no humidity, not many lines of any sort...great day! The kids had a ball. Eli and Grace are like daredevils now, they wanted to go on every single ride, including the rollercoasters. We found one that they were tall enough for, the big wooden monstrosity called the Outlaw. They both wanted to go with Heidi and Tyler, and then Matt stepped up his game and decided to not be a total wuss and try it :). The kids did GREAT, I seriously could not believe it. Eli decided that he was done riding the roller coasters for the night, but Grace could have gone 30 more times....that girl is nuts! Heidi and Tyler and Matt were our ride guides for the day since Joel and I can't go on rides anymore...we are Old and Wimpy. I got vertigo on the Carousel for goodness sakes.
Total Pageviews
Thursday, July 30, 2009
A day at Adventureland!
Heidi and i took the kids to Adventureland after nap time Tuesday. Rich is working mid shifts so he was sleeping, and Joel met us there when he got off work. The weather was perfect...mild, no humidity, not many lines of any sort...great day! The kids had a ball. Eli and Grace are like daredevils now, they wanted to go on every single ride, including the rollercoasters. We found one that they were tall enough for, the big wooden monstrosity called the Outlaw. They both wanted to go with Heidi and Tyler, and then Matt stepped up his game and decided to not be a total wuss and try it :). The kids did GREAT, I seriously could not believe it. Eli decided that he was done riding the roller coasters for the night, but Grace could have gone 30 more times....that girl is nuts! Heidi and Tyler and Matt were our ride guides for the day since Joel and I can't go on rides anymore...we are Old and Wimpy. I got vertigo on the Carousel for goodness sakes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment