Total Pageviews

Monday, May 11, 2009

Playing outside




Ben, Grace and I picked up some Burger King tonight and ate it at Hawkeye Park. It was a beautiful day today! I heard Grace talking to a little girl she had just met there named Isabelle. They were on the swings talking to each other and Grace told her that she had 3 mean brothers. Isabelle said "Wow, that must be a hard life" :O). So cute and funny! Isabelle said that she had one brother named Sam who was annoying. She also said to Grace "You may think I'm sweet but I'm actually really funny. My Great-Great Grandpa is Dr. Seuss you know, that's why I'm so funny!". Not sure if that's true or not but that's where she supposedly got her funny gene. :)

Here a couple pics from the driveway tonight...Grace was drawing with chalk on the driveway. She also has been riding Ben's bike lately, it's a size up from hers and after we put the seat down a little it's perfect! She's a daredevil on that bike!

No comments: