Total Pageviews

Monday, May 11, 2009

Matt's chorus concert

Matt had a chorus concert last week....I know, I'm a slacker. He LOVES chorus (insert sarcastic voice here). I've been struggling with him and wanting to quit chorus all year. His teacher is a bit...annoying. She's one of those overly enthusiastic music people who fawns over her special honor choir students...needless to say Matt's probably not one of her favorite students :). Anyhow, it's almost over for him, thank goodness. Too bad he doesn't enjoy it more too, because he has a good voice! Here are a few pics.
Doing the hand movements that represent the scales....it has some wacky name that I can't pronounce (or spell!). Matt does not like to do these hand movements, as is expected :). To the right of him is his friend Nate from his basketball team.

This shot pretty much sums up his 6th grade chorus career!:

And this...watching the clock above my head the whole time:

Looking at me with an enthusiastic face:

No comments: