Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

61 degrees

That's right you Minnesota people, it was 61 degrees here at 3:00 yesterday afternoon! All our snow and ice is GONE, finally! That's the good news, the bad news is that we could get 6+ inches of snow on Friday. Dang. We definitely enjoyed yesterday though....although it was so muddy and sloppy you really couldn't go in the grass.
And I know everyone is dying to know how my first night of CPAP went (ha). It went well! It was better than the night in the sleep center, for sure. I didn't really wake up until 4:00 am, and was up from 4-5 with Ben who was up and down to the bathroom a bunch of times. He's feeling better, but still has that nasty diarreah stuff. He and Grace have dentist appointments this morning, and Ben will stay home one more day. I hate the flu.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

SICK! I think it was above 35 yesterday. We've had rain and some snow melting (we got a little snow today). People sure think it's warm. I watched a mom carrying a younger sibling into preschool yesterday. The kid's sweats were up to his knees, and he didn't have shoes or socks on.

Jennifer said...

Oh geeze! It's not that warm people! The kids at the high school break out the shorts when it's in the 40's here LOL. And there's a lady at G & B's school that wears flip flops EVERY day, even in the snow. ??