Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Spring is on it's way, I know it!



You can tell it's getting closer with the days getting a little warmer all the time. We've had two beautiful days this week. Both in the 50's! It gets cooler again tomorrow of course, unfortunately this weather doesn't last long this time of year. But we're loving it today, for sure...we opened a few windows, the dogs spent a lot of the day outside, kids at school were playing without coats at recess, and the snow is finally GONE!
I got my good lens back AGAIN today. It broke again (I will not mention that I happened to drop it twice in the parking lot at the mall), and I had to send it away for another warranty repair. I'm happy to report it's back and working well, YAY! I think I'm getting another one for my bday/anniversary combo, and maybe I will finally learn how to use my beloved camera!

No comments: