We had a fun Saturday! I started my morning taking Tyler to basketball pictures at 7:30 am. Then home to put up the christmas tree! Ben, Grace and I put all the decorations up...guess my 2 big boys are getting too big to help :(. Then I ran Tyler and his friends around, getting home just in time to take Matt to his basketball game at 1:00. Got there and the game didn't start until 2:00....oops. Matt's team won by 2 points, it was a good game and Matt played really well. Got home and Rich's mom, dad, brother, sister-in-law and nephews were there. They stopped by for a fun visit and some pizza before nephew Jim sang up in Ames in the All State Choir. They also brought over Ben's birthday presents, so he was super duper excited to open those. He got some cool spiderman pj's, a Michael Jordan sweatsuit, a new Wii game, and a ball toy. Pretty cool! Now the big boys are watching the Iowa game, and the little kids are spending the night with Grandma Cathy. Oh, and we got our first snow of the year today...pretty exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment