Grace stayed home from school 'sick' today. HA! I had to use all of my summoning powers to get her out of bed this morning, then she was whimpering that her throat hurt really bad. She did feel a little warm and was acting (literally, I believe) kind of puny, so I let her stay home. Of course, by 8:30 am she was dressed and hopping over to Grandma's house. She is fine and will be going to school tomorrow.
Ben has to make a rocket with Rich for the cub scout rocket launch on Saturday. Lucky for me (yeah, right) Rich is going to take the other boys to the Iowa game Saturday, so I believe I will be sweating my buns off in the sun for 2 hours watching 200 rockets take off. I don't know what Ben's 'thing' in life will be....so far he's not interested in many sports, and cub scouts may not be his cup of tea either. It will be interesting to see what Ben will be like in 10 years....I can especially hope his temper tantrums will be quelled. :)
Matt has really been loving wood shop. He made a marble game, an exploding mousetrap in an box, a cool one-player handheld ping-pong game, and this really neat lamp. The jar is filled with black and gold sand, and he put a stained glass light bulb in it so the shade looks pretty and colorful. Please ignore the messy computer desk in the background!
No comments:
Post a Comment