Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy Halloween!



Ok, so I put up some Halloween decorations today. I know, it's 41 days until Halloween, but I so love fall! Ben and I spent an hour this afternoon stuffing the little ghosts, then we hung them and put up some orange lights. I got Grace's costume today also, she wants to be the Little Mermaid. I got her costume & the red wig, and will probably get the tiara and shoes later. Thanks Grandma Cathy...she gives the kids money every year to get their costumes!

Ben hasn't decided 100% what he wants to be...he thinks a ninja, but the second he spots something else that interests him he changes his mind, so I think we'll wait a few weeks to get his costume. Matt's our candy hander-outer this year, but he's dressing up as Slash, the guitarist from Guns N' Roses. Wouldn't have been my first choice.

No comments: