Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Belle and her tennis balls

Belle is staying with us this week while my Mom and Don are in Canada.  She is such a good dog, the only time she's been in trouble so far is when she ate my chicken burrito (paper and all) off the coffee table.  Yes, she likes her food.  And garbage.  But she'll stay with you in the yard, and loves to be outside with you...she'll follow you all over the place.  She's a sweetie too, she loves when I get in her face and kiss her...she'd like to be in your face at all times LOL. 
Tonight she was playing with a ball (ha) and it went under the fence.  She sat at that spot for a good 15 minutes trying to figure out how to get that ball.  I finally stuck a big stick under there and knocked it back so I could grab it.  Sissy saves the day :).





And one of Lucy, because she's so cute <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking such good care of our Belle... she does love you so..... see you soon.