Total Pageviews

Friday, May 20, 2011

Busy busy week!

Yesterday was a crazy day.  Ben had his 5th grade all elementary school track meet at the Bismarck Community Bowl, which is where the high schools play football.  Rich and I went out for a little bit and saw him do the long jump.  Or foot jump in his case :) .  Oh well, he had fun!  He also ran the 400 relay and did the shotput.



After that, Ben had his final Guitar Club, and they did a little show for the parents.  I took a couple of videos with my camera, but so far I haven't figured out how to upload them.  You don't want to miss Ode To Joy :)!


Then in the evening, Matt had a choir concert.  It was a really long day!  Today Grace came out of school carrying a spruce tree.  Her Fire Prevention poster won for 2nd grade, and the tree was her prize!  Now to figure out where to plant it.


Rich and I got the accent wall painted this week.  I think it turned out really well!  Although Matt, Tyler, and Rich all mentioned how they thought it looked like Iowa State colors :P,




And while watering my flower boxes, I noticed this huge dragonfly clinging on for dear life.  It's body is so big...I've never seen one this big.  It almost looks like a small bird :).


I'm positive that next week will be much calmer, what with getting ready for graduation and all.....HAHAHA!

No comments: