I decided to take down my bird plates, I'm getting tired of them. Plus I'm always paranoid that they're going to break. So I went to Hobby Lobby today and found a few things to put on that wall. Somehow I wandered around Hobby Lobby for 2 hours.....I am a serious shopper :). There are still 2 frames I need for some 5 x 7 pics, but the rest is done. I'm going to start collecting K's to put on the wall. I found one on a tile today...it's up on the left side shelf leaning on the candle holder.
I found some fabric at Hobby Lobby for the drapes I want in the kitchen....haven't bought it yet though. I have such a terrible time making up my mind.
2 comments:
so cute! I LOVE Hobby Lobby!
I kind of got my initial inspiration from you Heidi! I was thinking of doing a large frame/collage thing like you have but everything had 3 openings and I wanted at least 4 (wouldn't want to slight a child or anything LOL!). Hobby Lobby is my kind of place too!
Post a Comment