It was a really busy one! Rich had his interview for the DM job Wednesday. We waited on pins and needles for any info Thursday and Friday.....and got nuttin' LOL. No word yet, apparently Brenda was out of the office Friday. If we don't find out tomorrow I will commit myself to the Bismarck Sanitarium, because I'll be in a stress-ball on the floor.
A few senior picture outtakes LOL!!!
Tyler had his senior pics taken Thursday, and Matt went to Fargo Friday & Saturday to play in a tennis tournament for BHS. He lost both of his matches, but played against varsity guys who were really good. One day he'll be the varsity guy playing the 8th grader :). Thanks again to Joel & Heidi and the boys for visiting him and bringing him lunch, you saved the day!! I had a garage sale on Saturday.....the big INternational Pow-Wow is this weekend every year and Bismarck has a city wide garage sale. We didn't do great, but made about $136. The sofa bed finally left our driveway. It started at $20, then went to 'or best offer', then went to FREE SOFA BED!!
Finally, tonight some college guys who had just got into a house drove by and took it...they said they didn't have much furniture :), so it went to a good home. Tonight I tried to clip Lucy's hair myself...and oh my, it was a Disaster with a capital D. None of the clippers I have worked on her thick hair, so I had to scissor cut it, which took forever. She now looks like she has patches of mange on her back :).
Took a few pics of Grace outside doing cartwheels and attempting backbends. For a lithe and slender little thing, she is highly inflexible :)!!!! I was nowhere as thin as her, but I could flip around and do cartwheels, round-offs, back and front walk-overs and backbends. Maybe she needs some stretching exercises. She also does a left handed cartwheel instead of a right one, which is totally backwards for me. That girl wears me so thin by the end of the day.....she doesn't stop moving, and she whines like nobody's business. She talks back all the time now too....and she is so darned strong-willed! Argh, my head hurts.
No comments:
Post a Comment