And this is in Rich & I's bedroom....I got a new shower curtain from Garnet Hill, a ledge shelf, 2 pillar candles, and the 4 vases and flowers are from IKEA. The shower curtain colors are pretty muted, so the brights don't look fantastic, but I think it'll do for now. I may replace the green pillars with lavender or sage.
Total Pageviews
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
A little redecorating
Just in case we end up listing our house in the next month, we've started a few fix-up projects. Rich & Tyler are getting the outside spiffed up and I've started the 'staging' process. Can you tell I've moved way too many times? I know just by looking at things what needs to be done....I also think I've watched a little too much HGTV :). I put a few things on the walls of the two upstairs bathrooms just to jazz it up a little. I got the cubes and two pictures from Kohl's today, then found the knick-knacks around the house to put on the cubes. Heidi, do you see my IKEA wicker balls in that jar above the toilet? Heidi and I bought matching wicker balls at IKEA and I finally found something to put them in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so cute! I've been decorating at my house too. We get a new couch and chair for our living room upstairs tomorrow. I'm excited, but somehow I think it will lead to a new TV stand and of course a new TV... downstairs for Joel
Post a Comment