Total Pageviews

Monday, June 21, 2010

Ben goes to camp



Ben went to church camp this week over in Medora.  He was kind of nervous and quiet on the ride over and very quiet when we got there.  I know he was scared and a little worried about the other kids.  After we got him registered, we took a little tour of the chapel & the canteen, then took his stuff over to his 'cabin'.  It was more of a white canvas square tent with a few air flaps and a few bunkbeds inside.  There are only 4 other boys in his cabin, along with their counselor, which will be nice.  The picture I took of him on his bunk makes me want to cry every time I look at it...he looks so scared and sad!  He really did well with us leaving though, he was fairly embarrassed hugging us goodbye LOL.  They've been having some bad storms over there, I'm hoping they all stay safe.  I'll be counting the days until Friday...as much as Ben drives me bonkers sometimes I miss him!

No comments: