Grandma and Don were at our house from Sunday to Wednesday. We loved having them, but wish they could have stayed longer (and didn't have to drive so far!!)! We went out to eat Sunday night at Buffalo Wild Wings, and probably won't be going there again for awhile. It's expensive, skimpy, and our service was awful. Monday Rich and I drove over to Grandpa Jim's house to check on things, since he's been in Arizona. All was well there, except the ridiculous amount of snow still left in the front yard. At least we could get in the driveway, that's progress!! We spent the night there and came home the next day. Grandma and Don got some bike riding in, but for the most part the weather kind of stunk. I don't think they were impressed by the howling North Dakota winds :). I'll post more pics from my mom's camera, but here is the snow over at Jim's!
Rich holding his hat on his head so it wouldn't blow over to Montana:
this is some sort of wave pattern in the clouds...Rich had the 'official' meteorological name for it.
you can see the waves better in this pic:
this is a house in South Heart we drive by on the way to Jim's. Grace and I are in love with this lavender toilet that's been sitting by their basketball hoop for a couple of years now. It's so pretty, I've never seen a purple potty before :).
No comments:
Post a Comment