Total Pageviews

Friday, August 7, 2009

Typhoid Mary


How could this sweet little face be so virulent LOL? Grace threw up most of Saturday night and into Sunday morning. She also had a fever and was really lethargic. By Monday noon she was feeling much better so (as I said earlier) we decided to make the trip to Minneapolis Tuesday morning. When we left to come home Thursday morning, Andrew had thrown up overnight and Jeff and Linda weren't feeling well. Apparently Alex threw up last night, and today Matt is feverish and has a stomach ache. And just now Ben came to me saying his head hurt and he didn't feel well. I don't know how it would be possible for Grace to have shared her lovely illness since it was gone when we got there, but it's awfully coincedental that everyone got sick afterwards. :(
Sorry family if it was us, I feel terrible about that!

On a side note, Miss Sunshine helped me make brownies this morning and wanted to wear my old plastic Raggedy Ann apron I had when I was little :). I still remember wearing it and the little blue plastic cookie cutter that went in the pocket!

1 comment:

Velda said...

all I can say is *aw*