
It's called living in Iowa :). Monday was in the 40's and rainy. It got nicer through the week, in the 60's and 70's. And today it was 85. From the furnace to the central air in 4 days! Yes, I am a huge wimp and turned the a/c on this afternoon....by 4:00 we all had sweat running down our backs. Yesterday I looked out back and saw this:

Grace had spread out a beach towel and put on her swimsuit. She said "I'm getting a suntan". Lucy decided to lay out beside her :). Lucy got a clip yesterday, but she still looks like a homely orphan dog. With an underbite.
Grace and Ben had fun looking for rocks in the rock pile. They've started a collection.

We had some storms roll through this evening. No warnings for us, but we got some thunder and a nice rain. Some mammatus clouds before the storm:

No comments:
Post a Comment