

Look how cute and little they are! And Melissa's birthday is coming up...on August 14th she will be 21. That's the beautiful little 2 year old on the left. I can't believe you two have grown up so much! You are both so beautiful and kind and loving.....GREAT girls that I hope Grace will turn out to be like when she grows up. You are her heroes!! Happy Birthday girls!! Oh, and she's still waiting for that make-up and clothes shopping trip with you guys. Even though she's only 5 she knows her shopping :).
1 comment:
Melissa and I cant wait to take her away for a weekend of shopping and beauty and relaxation. I am just counting on Melissa to strike it rich so she can pay...I dont think my teaching salary is quite going to cut it! What cute pictures those are!! Thank you for the birthday card and wishes!! Tell everyone I love them!
Love, Tabitha
Post a Comment