Matt had two of his friends over for a little birthday party. He wanted to go mini-golfing, eat out, and watch movies. We went to North Forty to mini-golf....it's in a bit of a dicey neighborhood. I was thinking that if we were going to get mugged I'd give up my purse and hold on to my new camera for dear life :). I may even give up a kid or two to save my Rebel XTi (kidding! of course!). The kids had fun...Grace was always about 3 holes ahead of us. We didn't keep score for her so she was running wild. Tyler won the whole shebang. Then we ate at Old Chicago where Matt lost his wallet AGAIN....this is the 3rd wallet he's lost, I'm going to chain it to his dang arm next time. Luckily nothing was in it.
I made the kids pancakes this morning, then took the boys home. Tyler had an eye doctor appointment with the most overanimated goofy dr. ever. I told him I think that dr. went to theater school to be an optomitrist. He takes the eye business seriously....he had all the eye charts memorized and would get the hugest kick out of Tyler missing one. Brother.
Ben's still in Minnesota. Having fun I think. He called this morning and talked to Matt...I guess they went to the Mall of America one day, and the rest has been spent playing at the beach.
Up next: Matt's tennis tournament on Friday. Could be interesting because they are supposed to stay there all day. It's supposed to be 94 degrees Friday, and probably 159 on the court. He's really shown a passion for tennis lately though....good sign!!
No comments:
Post a Comment