Next week I'll remember my No-Doz and 44 oz. Mountain Dew. And my sunscreen. And my sunglasses and hat. I'd forgotten how long and tedious T-Ball is. Each player on the team gets to take a turn at bat, and there are no outs called, so everyone gets to go around the bases too. Fun for the 5 year old! Really mind-numbingly long to the 40 and up crowd. They were extra cute.....Grace wondered why all the girls on her team had pink gloves and hers was tan. She did pretty well though. When a ball was hit (tapped) off the tee she would follow the big pack of same colored shirts to try and get the ball...and twice she came out of the dogpile with the ball in her hand, so she's definitely got spunk! They each got one turn at batting, and one inning out in the field. Grace had fun though, she may be on the athlete track.....I think her competetive skills will take her far! She's the little maroon one in the pics BTW.
No comments:
Post a Comment